A+ A A-

Select your language

    I am getting married soon / have recently married, and my husband would like to adopt my child from a previous relationship. How do I go about this?
    In order to start a step-parent adoption, you must first get assessed for a Declaration of Eligibility and Suitability. In order to arrange an assessment, please contact your local Adoption Services in Tusla - The Child and Family Agency or relevant Accredited Body. To find the address of your local Adoption Services you can click here. You should also read the information in the Step Family adoption section of this website.

    Mission Statement

    " To ensure the provision of the highest possible standards of adoption related services, throughout the lifelong adoption process, with the best interests of children as the first and paramount objective."